• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Guess who's back...

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Title immediately made me think of this dude and song from high school.

x_415a0338.jpg

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
When she reported the incident to her boss, an admiral, she said he told her, “That’s what you get when you go down a hallway full of drunk aviators.”

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!:D Didn't work out so well, but that's funny.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Must be hard to do all that yoga with an aircraft carrier sized chip on your shoulder...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
The first step to change is an open dialogue, Coughlin-Puopolo said, which is why she wants to see a congressional hearing.

How is a congressional hearing the first step?

The first step to change is an open dialogue, Coughlin-Puopolo said, which is why she wants to see a congressional hearing.

How is a congressional hearing the first step?
I feel like when a bunch of people are being charged, and at least one (so far) is going to prison for a long time, there's not many more steps to take.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a special place in hell reserved for her and all the yoga karma she can muster isn't going to change that. It would actually be interesting to talk to her about the whole thing to see if her brain registers how many innocent people's lives she destroyed.