• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Greetings from OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicki

Hey Guys,

I have died and gone to hell. Hell is in Pensacola Florida and also goes by the name OCS.

I'm starting my third week today, and it supposedly gets better. Right now though, you live from day to day. I got to help raise the Ensign at class 15-01 graduation on Friday. That was a really awesome moment and helped focus me towards getting through the program.

I hope I'll see some of y'all in a few weeks. I have limited computer access on Sundays, but I'll try to answer any questions you guys might have.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Vicky,
It Good to hear from you. Glad you are haveing so much fun down there:). Just kidding. But just keep your head up and i am sure you will do fine!! Good luck and take care.

Dave Shutter

Great to hear from you Vic, I thought we lost you for a while there.

Matt's right, focus on those MTT's and think liberty and that fat TGIF's jack daniels shrimp and steak dinner, or a weekend of decent sleep, whichever you prefer. We know your times at a premium but you got a bunch of OCS gouge hugry guys on the forum now, look to get pumped the second you have more time.

Best of luck, sorry I couldn't ride down with you

Dave

Stephen

Stay motivated Vicki! And just remember, no matter how hard it gets at the end of the 13 weeks the DI's gotta salute you. See in May.

Stephen J. Hall

Ed Williams

Congrats on completion of two weeks from hell. Can't wait to go down myself 16June. Take care of that class if you happen to be a candy-O by then. Try to have all the fun you can and kick some @#$ in the mean time.
ed

ASUPilot

Vicki,

It's great to see that OCS is, well, OCS. It's what we all must go through! Best wishes and good luck...we're all waiting to receive the gouge.

ASUPilot (Hayden)

Walker

Vicki,
How accurate is the OCS website on stuff to bring? Also how hard is the academics? I heard it wasn't bad but I just wanted to be sure.

Musiqlover

Which OCS web site are you referring to? The one that has the FAQ and the Big 4 information? I just want to make sure that I am using the same OCS site as you all! :)

Sincerely,
Musiqlover

PM

Dave Shutter

I believe that is the one and only, unless you want to start another? NASC also runs API, click around there and you can get the syllabus and directors memorandum for API. Look under Organization-schools-Aviation training.

D

Walker

Another website I found useful, if you didn't know about it already, is

http://navaltx.navy.mil/cnatra/default.htm

ASUPilot

Viki,

How often to you get a chance while in OCS to access your e-mail? Is it once a week or less?

ASUPilot (Hayden)

Status
Not open for further replies.