• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Greenert tapped as next CNO

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Interesting. He came to talk to my ROTC class during our 1/c leadership course with the CO. He was a VADM at the time and in town for some business or other.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
He was the guest of honor at my OCS graduation in March, it was pretty awesome to have the Vice CNO there. He gave a pretty cool speech that was much more practical than your typical graduation speech. I obviously don't know the man, but it gave me a favorable impression of him.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
He was the guest of honor at my OCS graduation in March, it was pretty awesome to have the Vice CNO there. He gave a pretty cool speech that was much more practical than your typical graduation speech. I obviously don't know the man, but it gave me a favorable impression of him.

you graduated ocs in march and you're already in corpus? wow... He showed up in corpus... I didnt know he was coming, because well sims happen, opened the canopy and just saw brass everywhere looking at me... so many stars i thought I G-LOC'd in the sim.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The last submariner to be CNO was in charge when a little boondoggle in Vegas in '91 got feisty. ADM Frank Kelso was CNO from 1990 - 1994.
Fixed for you. That's why Hook is now in Reno. :)

MasterBates

...after a year of not being ('92) and two years in San Diego.

A year without HOOK???

my_mind_is_full_of_fuck_RE_This_little_lamb_takes_her_head_off-s450x268-187579.jpg