• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great Room for Rent in Pensacola

Onyssius

Room Available

I have an apartment bedroom with its own bathroom available, $400 plus half utilities, and I need to fill it ASAP. It's a big, clean place, about 1000 sq feet, and I would be the only other tennant. It's a popular place for API folks, and it also has a pool, laundry room, and small gym. Downtown is a short drive, and NAS and Whiting pretty short commutes. Please reply if you are interested.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
While few if any of you know me from Adam, I lived with Onyssius for the last two years, and he's a good guy. Just throwing my two cents in, for whatever they're worth.

Onyssius

Room Available

I still have a room available ASAP for $400 a month with you own bed and bath. Reply back if interested.

Onyssius

Room for Rent

Room Available

I have an apartment bedroom with its own bathroom available, $400 plus half utilities, $200 deposit, and I need to fill it ASAP. It's a big, clean place, about 1000 sq feet, and I would be the only other tennant....email me at josh_kraus@hotmail.com or call 785-865-6323 if interested.

Onyssius

Room Available

Room Available

I have an apartment bedroom with its own bathroom available, $400 plus half utilities, $200 deposit, and I need to fill it ASAP. It's a big, clean place, about 1000 sq feet, and I would be the only other tennant....email me at josh_kraus@hotmail.com or call 785-865-6323 if interested.

Onyssius

Great Room for Rent

GREAT ROOM! GREAT PART OF TOWN! OWN BATHROOM! Room available in an apartment on Summit Blvd, near Airport and Bayou Blvds. It's 1010 sq feet, 2 bed 2 bath with the master bedroom available, which has its own bathroom. The apartment is partially furnished with my belongings, and there is plenty of room for lots more. Rent is $400 plus half utilities. Send me a message or email me at josh_kraus@hotmail.com.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
For those of you who don't know, this is a good part of town to live in, especially for pilots hoping to go to Whiting Field after API. There's good shopping, etc., in the immediate vicinity, and the drive isn't too bad to either NASP or NASWF. I've also seen the place and it's really nice (check out my other posts to see where I'm living now and you'll have some basis for comparison). Just my $0.02.

Onyssius

GREAT ROOM! GREAT PART OF TOWN! OWN BATHROOM! Room available in an apartment on Summit Blvd, near Airport and Bayou Blvds. It's 1010 sq feet, 2 bed 2 bath with the master bedroom available, which has its own bathroom. I've included a few pictures from when I was moving in. The apartment is partially furnished with my belongings, and there is plenty of room for lots more. Great location if you want to live in Pensacola but drive to NAS Whiting Field or Pensacola. Rent is $400 plus half utilities. Send me a message or email me at josh_kraus@hotmail.com.

Attachments

• Image009.JPG
    Image009.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Img_0008.jpg
    Img_0008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Img_0010.jpg
    Img_0010.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Img_0006.jpg
    Img_0006.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 89
  • STA_0011.JPG
    STA_0011.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 78
  • STB_0012.JPG
    STB_0012.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 73

KBayDog

You forgot to post a copy of your real estate license. ;)

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/search.php?searchid=746726

National-Sarcasm-Society--C10106736.jpeg