• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great Gouge Site for Jet SNAs!

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
That's the most entertaining and hilarious thing about this forum. I love it!

jl08

pilot
For those of you who roll your own (computers that is), the RAG ADP people and I duelled with ActiveClient on and off for 2 months, to the extent of my actually lugging my (desktop) homebuilt into work and trying to install the daggone program. No joy.

Seems ActiveClient doesn't play well with nonstandard machines.

I was having problems getting ActiveClient to work on my personal computer as well but I called NMCI and they were able to walk me through it without any problems. Just call on the weekend so you don't have to sit on hold for an hour.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
"Sticky", huh... like that Skipper's one of your bro's... make sure when you check into your first gun squadron to call your Skipper by his callsign... just shut up Cone, and go stand some duty or stock up the coffee mess... :) (all in jest)

SF
I guess I should have gone with his full screenname on here, but wow, was that really coloring so far out the lines to get that sort of response?

Oh. "All in jest", huh? Kind of like Ricky Bobby saying "with all due respect", after all it's in the Geneva Conventions. :D

Oh well, now I am on my way to the store to get some creamer for the coffee mess, maybe something mellow like french vanilla to calm everyone down. Please accept my apologies for any perceived disrespect in my past, present, or future posts.

Sorry.

eurotrash

USMC SNA
Didn't want to start a new thread, just was curious how often classes pick up at Meridian and Kingsville? Thanks.