• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great Condo In Corpus

Lucky 59

I am PCSing in February to Ft Worth have a great 3/2 island condo in Corpus Christi. It's a real steal for all the amenities it offers. It is automated which means that it allows you to control all your electronic systems automatically through a control panel you can use your phone to open your garage door, it has stain resistant carpet, it has a canal view, boat dock, and a one car garage. All appliances are included even a washer and dryer. The lighting fixtures are gorgeous and operate with a remote control. The landlords are very pleasant. Everyone who visits my place are jealous that I found it before them. My wife and I look at a lot of places and this one was by far the best deal on the island at $1200/month.

sincere

Know that place it down the street from an apartment complex alot of student pilots stay. If you are who I think you are you do have a sweet condo.

Lucky 59

Pcsing In A Couple Of Days, Place Is Still Available, But The Landlords Are Not Going To List It Until We Move Out So I Don't Know Who The Listing Agent Will Be. If Anyone Is Interested You Can Still Contact Me And I Will Put You In Contact With The Owner.

I Would Recommend That Anyone Pcsing Here Take A Look At The Place For The Following Reasons.

The Owners Finished It As If They Would Be Living In It Themselves With Top Of The Line Appliances, Nice Fixtures, Stain Resistant Carpet And The Automated System And Alarm.

The Complex Is Extremely Peaceful, Have Had No Problems With Noise In The Year That We've Been Here. It Is A Top Floor Unit And Our Neighbors To Our Left And Right Are Winter Texans, They Are Only In Their Place For Less Than Half The Year And The Place Below Us Is Available Only For Short Term Rental So It Is Vacant Most Of The Time.

We Live Right Down The Street From Compass Condos Considered Living There Glad I Didn't The Apartments Are Much Smaller Than My Condo, I Have A Garage And A Boat Dock I Don't Have To Pay For, Have Plenty Of Parking And People At Compass Condos Are Parking On The Street.

Live On The Island But, I Can Get To Work In Ten Minutes And Without Having To Go Through A Single Traffic Signal.

It's Just A Great Place I Feel Good About Leaving My Family When I Have To Because The Of The Alarm System And The Fact That We've Never Had Any Incidents Of Burgulary Or Theft, Never Even Had The Police Called Out Here.

The Owners Are Really Interested In Renting To Another Military Member, Especially A Family. No Pets.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Is there a reason you capitalized every word?
Was it hard to type that way?