• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Grand Jury Indicts 4 Accused Ecoterrorists

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196219,00.html

I never understood eco-terrorists... by burning down buildings and whatnot, they're actually damaging the environment even MORE. What a bunch of a$$holes.

These girls, if you can call them that, are some of the ugliest I've ever seen. And people like hippy chicks?!

3_21_overaker_josephine.jpg

3_22_rubin_rebecca.jpg

3_23_gerlach_chelsea.jpg

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude, now I'm gonna have nightmares for the next week probably.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
She look...she look alike a man!

Seriously, I don't think the Dutch can make bigger dykes than that. Me thinks rejection by man leads to eco-terrorism and bull dykeism (at least for "females")

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Jolly Roger said:
Seriously, I don't think the Dutch can make bigger dykes than ....
Yeah ??? Yes they can ..... drop by "Holland Happenings" next year in Oak Harbor (Whidbey) and see for yourself ... :eek:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Yeah ??? Yes they can ..... drop by "Holland Happenings" next year in Oak Harbor (Whidbey) and see for yourself ... :eek:
Now that might make me puke. ;)

Brett

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jolly Roger said:
Seriously, I don't think the Dutch can make bigger dykes than that. Me thinks rejection by man leads to eco-terrorism and bull dykeism (at least for "females")

Damn . . . beat me to it. Rejection of the evil patriarchy due to it never asking them on dates.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Are you sure those are chick? They look like dudes, and in a that second picture it looks like the perp is sporting a pencil-thin 'stache. Yuck!

T

TXHusker05

Barnard1425 said:
As a KU graduate, I resent that comment...

...but I do not dispute it.

But I will maintain that for every stinking, hairy-legged hippy that infects our town there are at least TWO perfectly manicured sorority girls and/or cornfed, small-town honeys. :D

Now go back to your shanty town, you slave-trading MU river rat. Shouldn't you be looking for another coked-out loser to hire as head basketball coach? Or maybe another President whose wife can get caught on tape referring to MU staff members as "crackers"? Perhaps a more inept AD?

Hey, my school may choke in the big dance but at least we can reliably get there....

Good luck against Baylor next year. :icon_smil

KU/MU hatefest over.

And as a Husker, neither of you have anything to brag about because the real honeys of the midwest all go to Nebraska :D

Birdman

You should see the Women at University of Wisconsin Madison. Number 2 party school in the country. Mostly small town honeys and soroity girls. THATS where the midwest poontang goes to

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
The first two can't be women, CAN'T BE! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!

I'm going to go hide in my cave now.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
While the above may or may not be women, that can neither be confirmed or denied, I can provide some evidence that there are actually some good looking, female "ecoterrorists." :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• tiger2400.jpg
    tiger2400.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 80

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
While the above may or may not be women, that can neither be confirmed or denied, I can provide some evidence that there are actually some good looking, female "ecoterrorists." :D

attachment.php
How much damage can she do while she's in a cage? ;) Not that I'd toss her out of my rack, but it looks as though she's got a little junkage in her trunkage. :D

Brett