• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Graduating Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Has anyone had any experience with graduating earlier than expected?

Instead of graduating June next year I can graduate in December. Should I tell my recruiter now? Or hypothesize with him and see what his reaction would be?

Thanks,
Jaz

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
If you are in BDCP and getting paid, why graduate early? Take some classes that interest you and will help your carrer. Take it easy and relax.

Dave

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You have to contact the people over at CNET (I think that's who it is) before you change your degree plan. For BDCP you should have filled out a Degree Completion Plan worksheet. To my understanding, all deviations from that worksheet must be pre-approved. Check with your recruiter.

JayManC

hey jaz, make sure you let them know that youre going to graduate early before you commit to a final semester. my original BDCP had an est grad of may '04 on it, and due to some personal concerns i chose to accelerate my education (ie overloading summer and fall sems) to graduate in dec, i let my OPO know about it in oct and got read the riot act.. about how altering my BDCP without permission demonstrates a failure to follow orders etc etc.... to save yourself the headache just keep them up to speed. im sitting idly by awaiting my july '04 OCS date which it looks like theyre trying to bump up now...

Status
Not open for further replies.