• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got stitches??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushmaster

Guys, I had an unfortunate accident today and now I have 3 stitches on my forehead right above my right eyebrow... Most likely it will leave an inch long scar... (hope not) Do you know if it is a reason to disqualify in enlisting?

Bushmaster

Man I really don't know... Seriously, most foreign countries, (including where I am originally from) disqualify people for this kind of tiny things... Their reason is that you won't look "cool" when you become an officer... Whatever!

Anyway, it is not comfortable to have a scar in the forehead, so I just wanted to know, I guess I am worry wart huh?

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Um, seriously man, don't ask dumb questions. KIDDING! listen, I've had stitches (over 15 of the suckers) and it didn't affect me. If it only makes you less pretty, and isn't a physical health issue, you'll be fine. So chill out!

Bushmaster

Thanks guys,

I am sorry, I didn't mean to ask a dumb question, but I guess I worry too much, thanks for the replies...

stitches...yeah, where I was born scars of pretty much any sort were disqualifying for aviation...but then it was a tiny air force back then so they had to have SOME way of turning guys away right?

Status
Not open for further replies.