• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got a 4-year

af_rotc

Banned
I found out a few days ago I got a 4-year Air Force ROTC scholarship! I know this is a Navy Forum but I can't seem to find and Air Force one. Anyways, though I'd share.

East

东部
Contributor
Congrats,

although I am a NFO trapped on an Air Base, I can tell that the Air Force is not that bad!

Attachments

• Tit.jpg
    Tit.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 72

Johnnyo'

Victory is mine
Congrats on the scholarship. I received a 4-year AFROTC scholarship a week or so ago but dropped it for the Navy one.

batman527

Banned
congrats dude. Don't worry about the whole Navy/Marine/Air Force thing, everyone has their own service that they'd do best in. We love all aviators here. Just know that we all think that Navy/Marine aviators are superior in all things except living standards. ;) And you should know that this just means that we're a lot tougher because we're not pampered all the time.

*edit to correct grammatical error and add to intrigue*

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanielSon said:
And you should know that this just means that [highlight]we're[/highlight] a lot tougher because we're not pampered all the times.

We? Your profile information says otherwise.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
If you get a license plate frame like this...you can't post here anymore. (For the record, this car didn't have DOD stickers)

Attachments

• Airforce.JPG
    Airforce.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 93

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Thisguy said:
If you get a license plate frame like this...you can't post here anymore. (For the record, this car didn't have DOD stickers)

WOW.

I think the only thing he's missing is a rainbow racing stripe down the front.