• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Goodbye TBS

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
Bravo Company graduation tomorrow. Then headed to Pensacola soon thereafter. Cant say that I enjoyed it too much, but I learned alot and Im ready to move on. I think its just Virginia that makes me bitter. But hey, the beaches are warm and beautiful. OOH RAH fellow Bravo Co graduates. Hope to see you in the fleet.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bravo Company graduation tomorrow. Then headed to Pensacola soon thereafter. Cant say that I enjoyed it too much, but I learned alot and Im ready to move on. I think its just Virginia that makes me bitter. But hey, the beaches are warm and beautiful. OOH RAH fellow Bravo Co graduates. Hope to see you in the fleet.

What do you have against Virginia? Just curious, I have heard of plenty of people hating other places but not VA.

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
I love seeing these threads when I'm starting my drive out there tomorrow for Echo Co. Any advice to us incoming lieutenants from one who's graduating?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
What do you have against Virginia? Just curious, I have heard of plenty of people hating other places but not VA.

It's just Quantico. It's a joke amongst us here that it's the only place in the US we've been where you sweat for absolutely no reason. I thought it was just the Brown Field environment, but I stayed at the Crossroads Inn last weekend, and I was in jeans and a polo and STILL sweating for no reason. Can't wait to live there again :yuck_125:.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's just Quantico. It's a joke amongst us here that it's the only place in the US we've been where you sweat for absolutely no reason. I thought it was just the Brown Field environment, but I stayed at the Crossroads Inn last weekend, and I was in jeans and a polo and STILL sweating for no reason. Can't wait to live there again :yuck_125:.

Well, I can understand Quantico.......;)

You want humidity, go to school without air conditioning on a landfilled swamp in Charleston, SC in August, then get back to me. And my wife wonders why I keep the house at 65F over the summer.........;)

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
haha well let me be the first to welcome you to A-pool:D Great time to start a hobby
Do the Marines now call it "A-pool"? I thought that was just the Navy guys who had their specific "pools"...

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
I am willing to pay after enduring what I had to in college.......and I live in a townhouse, not a McMansion......;)

After five summers:eek: at the boat school, I feel your pain. Ironically, they got air conditioning right after I left. Now they complain of catching pneumonia from coming into a cold room after being out in the heat all day:confused: What more do they want now, maids?