• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

good product to use to mark clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
I'm supposed to take a bunch of clothes(t-shirts, shorts, undershorts, swimsuit, bath towels) with me to my indoctrination period for NROTC. I was just planning on marking my last name on all clothes with a Sharpie permanent marker, but does anybody know of a better product/method to use that might hold up better?

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

stevew

I believe Sharpie also has a product called a laundry marker. It looks pretty much like a permanent marker but is specifically used for this kind of stuff. It won't bleed in the wash or anything and works pretty well.

HTH
Steve

Keith Nielsen

Are stamps recommended for use at OCS? I remember using a pen and stencil at enlisted boot camp. What are the requirements at OCS?

privateer

"recommended" that's funny. They are the prime center of your frustration in 2nd week. Oh and as a footnote, you will be tought in dept how to iron and stamp your stuff. If you can pay attention with sand in your ass and sweat on the floor, you just might learn something!!! Oh how that day sucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.