• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good Pranks?

Recidivist

Do you guys ever pull pranks out just to mess with the other studs?

I used to work at a fire department and we loved to pull crap on each other for a good laugh. Some of the better ones we pulled:

Use a syringe to inject
*Hotsauce into candy (something like Dave's insanity works well into truffles) :icon_rage
*Mayonaise into toothpaste (looks the same, NOT delicious)
*Oragel into toothpaste (this one I never tried, but I hear it makes the recipient's mouth go totally numb after a few strokes of the brush

Replace the filling on oreos with toothpaste

Replace liquid soap with vegetable oil

You can take those little champagne poppers that shoot out confetti and replace the confetti with flour or powdered sugar and rig them up Unabomber style on doors, refrigerators, etc.

A small amount of powdered sugar or flour in the bed. the recipient won't know at all until they get up. this one was great when we'd get a call in the middle of the night and they'd come running out to the engine, white as a ghost (at least the midsection)

One of the better ones:
Snag their picture ID, whatever they use most, and replace the picture with something else. and use clear packing tape to cover it up. We used a particularly tasteless picture from the back of a dirty magazine on my friend's Driver's lic and then took him to a bar where the bouncer would have to check his ID.

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Here at school, a few of us practice locksmithing out of sheer boredom. So of course, when a housemate leaves for the weekend, we're obligated to mess with him.

Two guys I knew would sneak into each others room and flip over a random large item (e.g. TV, monitor, mattress) gradually escalating to larger and larger items. Finally, the one guy with a lockpick set (and a good deal of practice) broke into the other guys room over a weekend, and turned everything except the fish tank upside down. Desk, posters, everything was put exactly where it was, but upside down. On the bed, was the guys girlfriends stuffed bear, with a sign around the neck proclaiming "I Win".

Another guy left town, and having just raided the dorm supply closet, we had a good deal of toilet paper on our hands. We unlocked his room, and 6 of us spent about an hour and a half wrapped EVERYTHING in tp. Even the books on his shelf were individually wrapped. It was a real work of art.

A story not involving breaking and entering, this one kid was annoying the bejesus out of his roommate, so his roommate enlisted us to saran wrap his bed. This guy had his bed lofted, so there was a saran wrap "shield" surrounding his desk, chair, etc. Then we borrowed a blowdryer from the girl down the hall to shrink wrap it. I think the icing on the cake was we managed to suspend the guys phsyics book in mid air between layers of saran wrap.

Finally, the prank that i think tops them all. I wish I could claim to have been part of it, but alas, I wasnt. One of the RA's my freshman year was leaving town for a few days, which she wasnt supposed to do. So, in case of emergency, she trusted the master key to one of the residents, which she also wasnt supposed to do. The kids on the floor realized this, and figured out that it also meant if they did anything, she couldnt rat them out without getting fired. So on the first night, they took a photo of her room, and reversed everything left to right. Not particularly creative, but they realized this. The next day, they went to home depot, matched the paint on the hallway, and picked up a bunch of drywall and spackle. When they were done, there was a blank space where the door used to be. The only clue was the lining by the floor had a space in it. Maintenance just plain didnt notice for 2 days. The RA gets back and took about 20 minutes before tearing through the drywall to find her room reversed. And because she gave the key to the residents, they got away scott free for all of it.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wouldnt reccomend it at API. And onyl haflheartedly reccomend it in primary/advanced.
At your fleet squadron you are enthusiatically cleared hot.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
A bag full of styrofoam BBs is a nice gift; especially if applied to the mark's automobile heater vents.

Not a prank, just childish behaviour....When I lived in the dorms we had a guy who was ratting to the RAs for some folks who chose to have beer parties on the floor. Some plaster casting material was obtained from the local medical supply store. Late one night entry into said ratter's room was gained. An appropriate pair of panties was placed over his head and his hands were tied behind his back. He was stripped naked, then casted (legs together) from the sac down to his ankles. Cast stuff dried, so a sign "snitch" was placed around his neck. He was carted off to the elevator and sent to the lobby.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
KBayDog said:
No. That would be hazing.

-"Future General KBayDog"

skidkid said:
I wouldnt reccomend it at API. And onyl haflheartedly reccomend it in primary/advanced.
At your fleet squadron you are enthusiatically cleared hot.

so skidkid, you dont want to be "General skidkid" one day??

KBayDog

I only put that because I was called a "future general." Apparently it's a compliment or something. ;)

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
talking about wrapping stuff up........

each coing was even wrapped

Attachments

• 253923448dDkYSg_ph.jpg
    253923448dDkYSg_ph.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 253710838jXmEWb_ph.jpg
    253710838jXmEWb_ph.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 253917053maCOuz_ph.jpg
    253917053maCOuz_ph.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 401
  • 253714703FvxccP_ph.jpg
    253714703FvxccP_ph.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 471
  • 253908061PUVdxZ_ph.jpg
    253908061PUVdxZ_ph.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 424

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
I can't find the photos of our saran wrap adventure, but I'll concede that you definately topped us.

KBayDog

mules83 said:
talking about wrapping stuff up........

1. Do you usually put smiley faces on notes to each other? (Note: A4s approved smileys for AW use only, so don't try and pull that card.)

2. How did you get Silent Bob to go in on the prank with you?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
One of the JOs here reminded me of this one...if your mark is the least bit worried about their appearance, spend some money and buy their size uniform stuff....belt, pants, etc. and adjust them accordingly. That way you won't get in trouble for, as an example, cutting their belt a quarter inch or so every couple of weeks.

Lawman

None
Toothpaste in the ear... burns like a bitch and you cant get it out easily. Good way to wake somebody up.
(Yes I checked with a doctor it doesnt do any permanent damage, just irritation)

I think my favorite prank Ive ever taken part in or been witness too was when we were doing our first responder medical training with the local FDP. They had a paramedic trainee that just kept pissing everybody off, not to the wise never piss off firemen. Yeah so when we were practicing spinal injurys this guy was used as the victim. So he went on the hardboard, then the ducktape came out just to make sure he stayed on the hardboard. Then the hardboard ended up at the top of the stations flagpole upside down. Now if that wasnt bad enough, it was also Feb in NE Ohio, so yeah it was beyond freezing. So yeah, like I said, never piss off a group of firemen.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
More psychological in nature, but I was a huge fan of telling nuggets complete BS to see if they'd bite off.

"Didn't you read the email? The squadron is being moved to Guam in 2 months"

"With the new Wing standards you have to make PPC in 10 months."

"Single guys have to do 8 month deployments minimum"

(Pick a random sh1t-hole country in the news)
"Ops has you down for the Crapganibekistan Det. Oh you didn't hear? They're saying 1 month, I'm packing for 3. Better call the wife."

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
I have had my boots filled with peanut butter and jelly right before a Man Overboard that wasn't a drill. Someone has also epoxied my boots to the top of the locker where I put them right before an ORE General Quarters.

I retaliated by freezing a can of Foamy shaving cream in liquid nitrogen, peeling off the can and putting it in their locker.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
In the RAG, there was some reason that the Stud Control officer needed some attention (I don't remember why), so "someone" came in on the weekend and turned his desk around, but with everything still lined up correctly and pointing the right way. Then, just to make sure, his sleeves on his green jacket were sewn shut.