• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good Luck Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Well, Im not gonna lie... I sure as hell wish I was going down there with ya... but I wish all you guys (and gals) who do read this, the best of luck. As for the rest of us, Im ready to tear it up in the snow come January!

reapergm

Yeah man, I was thinking about that today! Its supposed to be the coldest winter in YEARS! Supposedly 4x worse than last winter, which in NY was HELL! Gotta be a biatch PTin in snow. Hypothermia = GOOD TIMES!

AviatorMR239

oh man.. i could have lived another day without knowing that.. i'll just have to piss myself to keep warm. the plus side is that TBS would be in the summer, so that beloved heat will thaw me out, should be like 3-a-days football camp!

riley

So, what exactly is snow? I remember playing soccer down in Houston in December/January and wishing I were dead - I'll really need to get my act together to go up North.

AviatorMR239

assuming i get in, i'm thinking of going up to the area a week or so early to get acclimated to the climate...do some running and such.. maybe see D.C. and the air and space museum

airwinger

pilot
Great you guys will get to join the ranks of those who broke the ice of the "Quigley" before diving in. Ahh lets take a moment to remember those fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.