• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golden Car Wings

AirPirate

pilot
...And the single-anchor enthusiasts break out to an early lead! Sorry for the tease guys, but $15.90 will cover two badges. Paypal whenever ready or hit me up in private comms.

AirPirate

pilot
The hired help shipped out all who have paid this morning from Virginia, so some of you will be getting them pretty fast. Feel free to PM with any questions or problems.

AirPirate

pilot
Yep. These wings should be available as long as there is interest. If there is enough interest, I may be able to look into other warfare pins or wings for other services.

The pilots kicked in the door on my initial inventory (plenty of NFO left), but the good news is that I've got more on the way very soon.

AirPirate

pilot
Glad you like 'em KBD! Thanks all, and thanks for your patience. Wave 2 should be in today and ship out tomorrow.

I was wondering about Aircrew wings too, so we'll see...