• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gold Mine of Gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

asrom17

Hey guys, sorry if someone's posted this before, but I found a site with an unbelievable amount of info.
www.tpub.com/content.
it's a bit hard to navigate since i don't think there's a main index page, but if you look around for a while you can find anything. it's got everything from pre-algebra, geometry, mechanics, naval traditions, naval history, naval etiquette, basic engineering- literally thousands of pages. have fun!

dividebyzero

weird.
it's a complete ripoff of the cnet advancement website https://www.advancement.cnet.navy.mil , but you have to pay for everything.

Guess it's good if you're not already active duty, otherwise you're wasting your money.

Alex Fowler

Divide, where on the site you posted can you find the info that would be useful on the ASTB? I couldn't make much sense of it.

FYI, I'm NROTC and was able to access the CNET site, so it's not just open to AD personnel.

asrom17

You don't have to pay for anything- I just clicked on the titles and it all came up on screen. You just have to pay to get it in hard copy, but you can print out anything you want. I agree it's not great, but I mainly meant the mechanics part and a few other parts that would be helpful for the ASTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.