• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Go to work for Sig

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got this email notice from Sig informing they were hiring.

Attachments

• sig ad.jpg
    sig ad.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 117

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I got the same email. My wife, after she finished cursing at me in spanish, said no way we were moving further north.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Ouch. Too soon, perhaps? lol

That does bring up a good point, however. With all the griping I've been seeing about Sig's declining QA, I wonder if it's a smart move, business wise, to be 'expanding'. Then again, if it's an attempt to remediate their purported problems, maybe it's a good thing.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Ouch. Too soon, perhaps? lol

That does bring up a good point, however. With all the griping I've been seeing about Sig's declining QA, I wonder if it's a smart move, business wise, to be 'expanding'. Then again, if it's an attempt to remediate their purported problems, maybe it's a good thing.

They are looking for help in QC. Maybe they really are trying to get better.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I'd have to do some serious selling to get her to go, but she'll give in if I complain enough. If for no other reason than to shut me up.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
You have no idea. Seriously. I just have to make sure she's away from all the knives when I tell her.

Bevo16

pilot
Policy change #1:

When you make a product with know defect that dooms all of the production run to failure, own up to it, issue a recall, and fix it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Policy change #1:

When you make a product with know defect that dooms all of the production run to failure, own up to it, issue a recall, and fix it.
¿Qué? Which one was that?