• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Go Sox

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Actually, we saw it the year before with Boston. Remember that guy Pedro?

zuggerat

yankees.jpg

ooo its making me horny

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
flashypants said:
I swore I'd avoid this thread, cause it's AW and we're talking sports, BUT I hate the Yankees almost as much as I hate the Dodgers (I'm a Giants fan), and I find it necessary to clarify something for those misguided Yankee "fans" out there....last year wasn't the biggest upset in the history of baseball....it was the BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS. Period. You'll never ever ever see a sports team COLLAPSE like the Yankees last year in the ALCS. I couldn't be happier.
Who cares if it was an upset of a dissapointment? It's not like the American League is real baseball anyways.:eek:

Oh yeah... screw the Giants. Go Dodgers! :icon_tong ;)

Physicx

Banned
Go Angels. Whens the last time the Yankees won the world series? They have been there every year for the past five years and choke.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
OVERCOME said:
Key word in that sentence is ONE upset! Yankees=1 Red Sox........Ummm I ran out of fingers.......lol :D

Blah blah blah my team lost TERRIBLY last year in the worst choke in sports history and the only thing I can do is talk about how many times they've won, even though they haven't won in five years.

yankees_suck.jpg

Physicx

Banned
Who cares about making it to the playoffs. Its worse that you can't finish the job in all of those years. You guys are a laughing stock and money won't buy you that championship.

zuggerat

Physicx said:
Who cares about making it to the playoffs. Its worse that you can't finish the job in all of those years. You guys are a laughing stock and money won't buy you that championship.

you do realize that the red sox have the 2nd highest payroll in baseball right.. how much success has that gotten them... 7 playoff berths in close to a century? wow dude thats awesome... oh yeh the yankees OWNED THEM FOR 6 YEARS.... not statistically...they literally owned the franchise... damn thats embarrassing

oh... and who cares about making the playoffs?... so ur saying you'd want ur team to hover at .500 .475 .489 win percentage so they dont make the play offs?... aight im gonna assume ur a rockies fan... have fun with that

Red Sux NYY
11 AL Pennants 39 AL Pennants
6 WSC 26 WSC
5 EDALC 14 EDALC

ouch that stings

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
AllAmerican75 said:
Screw both the Sox and the Yankees, the only team worth rooting for is the Chicago Cubs! Go Cubbies!

Wow, a Cubs fan. Your parents must not love you or something.

Fvck the sorry @ss National League and the sorry @ss AL East. If someone just nuked Boston during the games this weekend, it would solve a lot of problems.

oh, GO GO WHITE SOX!

*cough* for record the Red Sox have 6 World Series Titles 1903, 1912,1915,1916,1918, 2004 ... Thank you not the aformentioned 2.

But I'm not even going to get into baseball on here, thats a mistake. Cowboy up baby. Sox fans: www.bostondirtdogs.com

s/f

dnweinreb

Super DUPER Hornets!
None
So nobody actually wants to watch the games? You'd all rather just ***** at each other. Fine then.