• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GO Diamondbacks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian-75

I know this is a little bit off topic but...I don't know who else is a Dback's fan, but hey they are going to the World Series and I am going to game one and maybe game 2 or vice-versa....YEA !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dbacks!!!

Brian

ASUPilot

Brian,

I don't mean to boast, but I've got some tickets for the world series. Yeah, D'backs vs. Yankees...

ASUPilot

brian-75

unfortunately i was unable to get tickets last night...i heard that only 19000 out of 49000 were available for buying and since each person can buy up to 10...I have a few ideas for tickets and may even have to go to sccalpers but hey...its the Dbacks in the World series. Aside form that ASUPilot..you dont go to Ariz. State do you? I graduated from there back in may of 1999

Brian

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
quote:
I know this is a little bit off topic but...I don't know who else is a Dback's fan, but hey they are going to the World Series and I am going to game one and maybe game 2 or vice-versa....YEA !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Dbacks!!!

Brian
F*** you.

Hehe, J/K. I can remember when the Braves were bad, real bad. Back when they had Dale Murphy. Then in '91, when they went from worst to first. Those were heady days to be a Braves fan. The whole city went absolutely nuts. I assume PHX is the same way now. Enjoy it while you can...I'll be rooting for the D-Backs.

brian-75

hehe--I'd feel the same way with the braves if they were going against the yankees as I hate the yankees

ASUPilot

Brian-75,

I graduated from ASU in May of 1999 as well with a double major in Economics & Finance. Drop me an e-mail.

ASUPilot

spidrwmn

ASUPilot,

What ever became of your AF application? What are you doing these days?

Oh yeah . . . GO Diamondbacks!!

- spider

ASUPilot

Spider,

I was accepted for the Air Force pilot track a long time ago. Unfortunately, they don't seem to move as quickly as the Navy, nor do they commence classes as often as the Navy. I was "supposed" to start 2 October but in the wake of 11 September AFPC (Air Force Personnel Center)-these people are the ones whop cut the orders-at Randolph AFB put me on the back burner because the initial cadre of Guard & Reserve guys activated were pilots. So...I've been pushed back until 28 November and to tell you the truth I don't have my orders yet so I won't know until then for sure. If I were to wager a bet I'd say I won't begin training until the 02-03 class which commences 15 January.

ASUPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.