• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend + Negative G = ???

jtmedli

pilot
I've gotta say, that's a pretty dickwad thing to do. Airsickness is no fun and having some prick pilot throw your puke back in your face doesn't make it anymore fun.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I've gotta say, that's a pretty dickwad thing to do. Airsickness is no fun and having some prick pilot throw your puke back in your face doesn't make it anymore fun.

Pretty sure the pilot didn't know that there was some vomiting happening in the back. While I enjoy the schadenfreude of the moment, it is still a pretty unhappy occurrence, and if the pilot DID know, then you're absolutely right. I don't think he knew though.

Excited Mid

Pretty sure the pilot didn't know that there was some vomiting happening in the back. While I enjoy the schadenfreude of the moment, it is still a pretty unhappy occurrence, and if the pilot DID know, then you're absolutely right. I don't think he knew though.

:eek:seems to me as though one of them looks back before and during her blowing chunks...

jtmedli

pilot

It looks like he looks back at her...but I could be wrong. He could be checking his attitude or something with the wing reference. I thought it was funny the first time I saw it....then I found myself puking into the bag after my first 4 turn spin and it stopped being funny. :D

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Nothing cooler than a couple dudes wearing uniform epaulets while taking their girlfriends up in a 172.

I bet they're the heroes of Riddle for actually having dates with girls.

yak52driver

Contributor
What those guys did was totally uncool. I have always tried to bring my studs/pax back with a smile on their face after a flight. Over the years I've had to give up two baseball caps for people that were going to puke during a flight and I couldn't find a sick sack on those two occasions because someone had thoughtfully removed them from the airplane. So it was puke in my hat or all over the plane. Easy choice. Still miss my favorite Harley cap...

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
That's plain nasty! And what IS up with those "uniforms"? I've never been airsick in my life but I still keep ziplocks in my leg-pocket.