• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GI bill

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Only SELRES time counts for GI Bill transferability, not IRR.

Think you're right, I remember the VA lady being confused about the restrictions DON puts on it because they aren't VA restrictions.

CAVU

just livin' the dream...
None
I will be attending the upcoming 14Feb OCS class and I am going in to my recruiter's office to enlist later this week. One of the forms I was sent to read over now just to save time when I get there is the GI Bill disenrollment form. Having already graduated college, is there any benefit to getting enrolled in it? I didn't see another thread on this or a similar topic, though I may have missed it. I will be speaking to my recruiter and processor about it when I go in, but I'd just like to get others perspectives on the topic beforehand. Thanks!

One thing the GI Bill can afford you, that the 9/11 can't is attending a trade school. Sign up for the GI Bill. Peirod!!! You will have more options and still have 9/11 which has excellent benefits for high ed.

CAVU

just livin' the dream...
None
One thing the GI Bill can afford you, that the 9/11 can't is attending a trade school. Sign up for the GI Bill. Period!!! You will have more options and still have 9/11 which has excellent benefits for high ed.

I need to amplify the "higher ed" point. You can use all, 100%, of your GI Bill for you undergrad degree and then use the 9/11 for an additional 12 months of benefits for an advanced degree. http://www.armystudyguide.com/educa...nd-the-post-911-gi-bill-can-you-use-both.html