• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting into SELRES

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I figured you'd pop up and clarify the TRACOM side. There were a bunch of TRACOM selectees in my group, but I never really heard how it worked for them.

Outside of HSC-84/85 and the HTs, where can FTS helo bubbas go?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Outside of HSC-84/85 and the HTs, where can FTS helo bubbas go?

For a DH tour, HM, HSL (HSL-60), HSC-21 SCORE DET, and maybe HSC-3, but I'm not sure if they have more than one FTS billet there. The one I know of is a post-DH job.

Also, they can go to the VTs and VR.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Mine has changed twice...
Ok... assuming you were either active duty or in the reserves the entire time with no break in service, your PEBD should not change. If you go active-reserve-active, the ASED will change to reflect any active duty credit you get to during your time in the reserves while your PEBD will not change.

In your case with "active-fuck you I'm out-opps I want back in" your PEBD will change.

phrogpilot73

Ok... assuming you were either active duty or in the reserves the entire time with no break in service, your PEBD should not change. If you go active-reserve-active, the ASED will change to reflect any active duty credit you get to during your time in the reserves while your PEBD will not change.

In your case with "active-fuck you I'm out-opps I want back in" your PEBD will change.
Actually, I went Reserve-USNA-Active-Fuck The Suck-Reserve. My PEBD changed somewhere between Reserve-USNA-Active (didn't notice it had changed until TBS, it was how they accounted for my 2 1/2 years of reserve time for pay - when USNA doesn't count), then again when I said FTS and came back.