• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Genuine WWII German P38 Pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

None
Im really kinda unsure on this. It should cost more I would think, kinda like all those "vintage" K98 Mausers that you see at gun shows for $115.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lawman said:
Im really kinda unsure on this. It should cost more I would think, kinda like all those "vintage" K98 Mausers that you see at gun shows for $115.

I've never seen a K98 for less than $200.

And AIM Surplus is good people. A P38 isn't a Luger, htere are a lot more of them. $500 is a average price.

Lawman

None
Fly Navy said:
I've never seen a K98 for less than $200.

Gun shows, along with the 60-80 dollar Nagants, we see guys come into the range all the time with them, right after they bought them the same day with a big box of steel core ammo, half the time the things are so gummed up and frozen you have to use your foot to open the bolt.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lawman said:
Gun shows, along with the 60-80 dollar Nagants, we see guys come into the range all the time with them, right after they bought them the same day with a big box of steel core ammo, half the time the things are so gummed up and frozen you have to use your foot to open the bolt.

Every gun show I've been to is a rip off. Mosin-Nagants are fantastic. I have a C&R license, so I can get em cheaper than some of the yahoos charge for them at gun shows. One guy tried to sell me a CZ-52 pistol for $200. I laughed in his face and told him I bought mine for $110.

They're gummed up because theyve been sitting in cosmoline for years. Gotta clean that sh!t off. Some people are clueless.

Lawman

None
My favorite Gunshow moment was the guy that was trying to sell me a Keltec .380 for $200. First the thing barely wanted to open, he didnt have a bore light, and he didnt want me to field strip it, nor did he know how. Yeah I walked away from that one real quick, shame too Ive been looking for a little .380 as a BUG on duty.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Barnard1425 said:
Does the "FFL Required" just mean that they need to ship to somebody with an FFL, or does it mean that the customer needs an FFL?

Depends on the firearm. If it's a C&R eligible, it means you (as in the customer) needs a C&R FFL License, or you need to get it sent to a person with an FFL. In some cases, the firearm isn't C&R eligible, and it must be sent to a normal FFL regardless.

AIM is picky about this, so if you don't have either, call them and coordinate, otherwise they'll just ignore your internet order.

Status
Not open for further replies.