• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

Calraven

STA21 FY14 Core Applicant
I have been an English Major for the longest time, so I am sticking with it. I can transition into great master's programs later.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
VADM Moran is (N1) Washington D.C. but he could sign the message in the morning and it not be released until the afternoon. Last year's message didn't come out until 1530 PST.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
New messages:

NAVADMIN 272/13 SUBJ: CHANGE TO NOTICE OF CONVENING FY-15 ACTIVE-DUTY REAR ADMIRAL (LOWER HALF) STAFF CORPS SELECTION BOARDS

NAVADMIN 273/13 SUBJ:TRAVEL AUTHORITY RESTORATION

Well for reference purposes here are the dates the results have come out previous years

FY 13: 25 Oct 12 - 4th Thursday of the month
FY12: 21 Oct 11 - 3rd Friday of the month
FY11: 19 Oct 10 -3rd Tuesday of the month
FY10: 12 Nov 09 -2nd Thursday of the Month

So what's everyone's best guess: I'll say latest next Friday 25th, but I'm feeling the 24th more

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Well for reference purposes here are the dates the results have come out previous years

FY 13: 25 Oct 12 - 4th Thursday of the month
FY12: 21 Oct 11 - 3rd Friday of the month
FY11: 19 Oct 10 -3rd Tuesday of the month
FY10: 12 Nov 09 -2nd Thursday of the Month

So what's everyone's best guess: I'll say latest next Friday 25th, but I'm feeling the 24th more

Hopefully soon because I just signed up for another round of classes that start on Monday.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
My original guess was the 22nd. We shall wait and see. Good luck to everyone. At least the weekend is upon us, and we all know how fast that goes.

Ya I'm hoping they come out early next week too because I will sign up for at least 3 classes since I wont really have anymore work on the boat once I'm picked up. Are you taking classes at UMUC if not there 4th online term starts the same day.