• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY'11 OCS Board Schedule

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
This is quite different from what had been advertised / feared of late.

It also seems to have been written in July, so...

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
This is quite different from what had been advertised / feared of late.

It also seems to have been written in July, so...

Obviously it is subject to change by a canx or two of some boards but this was supplied via the fleet processor on usnavyocs.com. That being said it just gives individuals an idea of when the next boards are anticipating meeting. I also observed this same list in my OR's office this morning when I finished MEPS. It also resembles the one that was posted on the nyusn recruiters website. So far it has been pretty accurate from what I have noticed and it comes from a real Navy website making it more reliable than most information. It also eliminates some speculation being put out there as it provides something people can see for themselves on what is up and coming for board information. For others understanding can you explain further why you think this list is inaccurate.

As to the second part of your statement I wouldn't think a board schedule giving deadlines in September would be written an closer to those dates. So I'm trying to understand your justification that it being released on July 30th as making it a poor source of information. I understand things have changed recently but I believe when making the schedule they have anticipated manning/over manning to a certain point. I believe this has been shown through selection in recent months. So I don't think the issue date has anything to do with the over manning issues we are currently observing.

Once again any clarification for everyone else would be greatly appreciated.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
^^

Last I'd heard, there was only going to be an April board for 2011, but that has clearly changed. I didn't mean to speak to reliability, just tempering my hopes.