• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

ELT(SS)

Not to make you keep holding out for today, FY09 results came out late at night. I was in Charleston and they came out in a message well after 5pm. I don't remember what time it was for sure, I think around 8pm. There was a guy on duty in Hawaii that got them first.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
Any thoughts on the red river shootout? despite being down by 6 i think texas wins, and i think bradford will be back out on the field for OU.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
it seems things get pretty quiet around here on the weekends lol

Not true, you guys always go full retard starting the first week of October on the selection deal. If you don't believe me, look up the fy09 thread, though that one was way worse, it's a sticky w/ about twice as many 'any selection message out yet?' threads.

wikidtwidget

Not true, you guys always go full retard starting the first week of October on the selection deal. If you don't believe me, look up the fy09 thread, though that one was way worse, it's a sticky w/ about twice as many 'any selection message out yet?' threads.

Dont you know you never go full retard...Look at Forrest Gump, what kinda retard plays Ping Pong.
- Tropic Thunder

brian_burrows

1st Timer FY10
Did anyone else see freaking Tom Brady go full retard on the Titans? That might have been the most disgusting display of picking apart a defense that I have ever seen. Are the Titans still in the NFL? Also, Minnesota is the most complete team in the league, if not the best. Just thought that would give some people something to talk about besides "are they out yet?" I know I'm guilty of that....:icon_tong

Did anyone else see freaking Tom Brady go full retard on the Titans? That might have been the most disgusting display of picking apart a defense that I have ever seen. Are the Titans still in the NFL? Also, Minnesota is the most complete team in the league, if not the best. Just thought that would give some people something to talk about besides "are they out yet?" I know I'm guilty of that....:icon_tong

The Vikings got lucky today!... but they are arguably the best team in the leaque.

Cleonard19

Contributor

I'm just glad Green Bay is starting to realize that when someone turns down your offer of $20 million to sit on their couch instead of play, and then you insist that the rookie is the starter, you're setting yourself up for EPIC FAIL.

I mean seriously, Rodgers contract for that year was $12M, plus the $20M they were going to pay Favre effectively made Rodgers worth $32M in their eyes. From a purely economical sense, Favre was the better choice that year anyways. Stupid Cheese Heads.

Hendog84

The Vikings got lucky today!... but they are arguably the best team in the leaque.

I agree with you on the "arguably" part. I still think its a toss up between the colts and the saints. The saints destroyed those giants today!! Denver=loss to S.D. on Monday night!

Where are those results....

brian_burrows

1st Timer FY10
I agree with you on the "arguably" part. I still think its a toss up between the colts and the saints. The saints destroyed those giants today!! Denver=loss to S.D. on Monday night!

Where are those results....

Please. The only way that the Chargers win is if LT gets in the open, and he is much less explosive than he used to be. Rivers' arm will be negated by Elvis Dumervile's awesome pass rush. I predict (along with the results coming out, that the Broncos defeat the Chargers 28-14