• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee
I'm pretty sure that University of Colorado only has one campus that we are able to attend because of the ROTC unit, and that is the Denver campus. I am also applying there. Good luck!

The STA-21 website says that the main campus for the Univ. of Colorado is Boulder, and the cross-town affiliate is the Denver Campus.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
Would it be completely out of line to ask the MCPON if he knows anything about the results? He answers a lot of questions on his facebook page.

KBayDog

We find it's always better to hand out bad news on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

21431_1214500767967_500_263.jpg

In other words, if you see an AOM schedlued after 1630 on Friday, RUN.

loweryab

The STA-21 website says that the main campus for the Univ. of Colorado is Boulder, and the cross-town affiliate is the Denver Campus.

Thanks. I did some more research on this and you are absolutely right. When I was filling out the application on the STA-21 page, I just assumed that the drop down was the only choice for that particular school. CU actually prefers that you attend classes at the Boulder Campus because of the 45 minute commute between there and Denver. Guess I will apply to both?? It makes it difficult, though because my fiance is retired Navy and is going to be [hopefully] working at Buckley.

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
Would it be completely out of line to ask the MCPON if he knows anything about the results? He answers a lot of questions on his facebook page.

I say that's a really good idea. You never know if it would get the wheel spinning faster...

Woody4SC

Not much activity on here today, which leaves me to believe everyone has resolved themselves to the 20th????

Yeah... Pretty much settled on sometime between now and Nov 1st. It doesn't help that people are asking me every day if I've heard anything though, lol.

Steelerfan23

I know what you mean, I cant leave my office or talk to my family without someone asking, I tell everyone that depending on the news they will know real quick.

loweryab

Yeah... Pretty much settled on sometime between now and Nov 1st. It doesn't help that people are asking me every day if I've heard anything though, lol.

I hear ya! I actualy placed a sign on my desk that says "No, I do not know yet... No, I do not know when I will know." Guess it's a good thing that so many people are all pulling for us, though!

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
My DIVO came in and this is what he had to say (and he wasnt being funny) "The official word is that nobody knows. I wasn't sure until a minute ago, but i just found out that nobody knows anything. Sorry dude we will keep waiting"