• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

leadblimp

These guys at NPC are a real tip of the spear……
yea, with the head of that spear broken off, and its not even a spear but an old broom. The kind with the straw bristles that have all been bent to hell and are half gone. With enough sweeping though things eventually do get done.

OscarMyers

None
It hasn't reached ultimate low until someone invokes Godwin's Law, which I hope no one is stupid enough to ever do.

Had to look that one up. Hard to believe the discussion could turn in that direction. But i concur that would be a very low point in the thread.

leadblimp

It hasn't reached ultimate low until someone invokes Godwin's Law, which I hope no one is stupid enough to ever do.
So with you referencing Godwins law (which by the way I had to look up and found it quite amusing. Yes I may be quite lame but im new to the whole interwebs) does that mean that you believe that in the great order of things that NPC is likend to the Luftwaffe and we are the allies working ever so dilligently to 'win' or more accurately get the message released?

Now that I have finished reading the whole godwins law theroy Did you lose or did I? im lost

JohnPaulJones

I love this one:

Shipmate, thank you for your question. My inquery indicates that they are hopeful to have information available sometime towards the end of October to the beginning of November.
Fleet MC Scott Benning
13 Oct 09

LOL...generic answers, my favorite :icon_tong

leadblimp

Oh I've got it. the message will be release on the 20th...of april.

Its official I am the loser with the generic 20th release date but adding my hitler reference. Im the man.