• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

steel330i

dumb shit!

Hey Zeroentropy,

Hey dumb shit, thanks for the bad link now my laptop sit its pants and I'm going to lose my HD, you're a real funny motherfucker for putting dumb shit on this thread...I hope to meet your funny ass in Newport...Bitch!

Hey Zeroentropy,

Hey dumb shit, thanks for the bad link now my laptop sit its pants and I'm going to lose my HD, you're a real funny motherfucker for putting dumb shit on this thread...I hope to meet your funny ass in Newport...Bitch!

Hey, we don't need that kind of language here. If you can't handle a simple Rick-Rolling maybe you need to get an 8-bit IBM and go back to dial up.

*Edit*

How does one lose a hard drive by looking at a website and the worst thing he probably did was hard turn off his laptop? Did he freak out and throw it out a window?

cbaker

Hey Zeroentropy,

Sit it's pants??? Wonder if that is anything like Sh*tting it's pants????:D

Purell6

I dont' know about you guys but the Rick-Rolling thing is one of the funniest things ever. When I first clicked that a week ago I was dying laughing. I loved it and have watched it over and over to laugh.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Hey Zeroentropy,

Did you just throw out a threat on a public forum as a prospective officer? Wow...

smith1787

Future SNFO
I dont' know about you guys but the Rick-Rolling thing is one of the funniest things ever. When I first clicked that a week ago I was dying laughing. I loved it and have watched it over and over to laugh.

I think its absolutely hilarious to rick roll someone. Especially if you dont expect it.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Zeroentropy,

Nice post...exactly how many STS2(SS) do you think are currently recruiting out of NRD Seattle?

You're not as anonymous here as you think.

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/seattle/Home.html

Cleonard19

Contributor
To be honest, I only actually read through this thread once or twice a day. My normal routine is to log on, look at the new posts, and if there's less than 5 new pages of posts in this thread, I go about my merry day

SAYYRAH85

To be honest, I only actually read through this thread once or twice a day. My normal routine is to log on, look at the new posts, and if there's less than 5 new pages of posts in this thread, I go about my merry day

Then you have been more fortunate than us in not getting addicted to the site and F5.