• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

cbaker

I just had one of my guys (that didn't apply for the program) jump onto netfocus and he is locked out too. :(

CECorBUST

Did they specify if they were going to lock them out for everyone or no one, or did they forget and everyone on here that checked got picked up.

BTW, my access to netfocus is down as well.

From what everybody has said (most people saying that their netfocus is locked) it sounds like they decided to lock everybody's accounts.

CECorBUST

Oh BTW if you look at the bottom of the apply page on the STA21 site there is a last modified date (today) where as the homepage was last updated on oct 6th. What needs updating on that page after the board has adjourned and before the FY11 message has been submitted.

-Now im starting to stretch oh god. im going back to work now.

Considering how late the message is this forum is doing pretty well. Last year people were trying to analyze all kinds of crazy things. One of my buddies actually started this forum last year. (Jeeplovindad) He's the reason this thread was started so crazy early.

smith1787

Future SNFO
I have our IT's down the hall watching message traffic along with my watchful eye, if they see the message they are going to forward it to me and I will forward that information to all of you. yeh!

zeroentropy

323/09 UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS BIRTHDAY 2009

Happy birthday marines. I already sang once on this forum so i am spent.

Well you announced this about 4 minutes before it came up on NPC, so I guess there is no need to keep checking this site. I figured it would be an earlier heads up than that.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Well you announced this about 4 minutes before it came up on NPC, so I guess there is no need to keep checking this site. I figured it would be an earlier heads up than that.

But you know deep down inside this site is apart of you now. With as much time and effort that people have put into this site we all cant leave.

Bill3753

On a different note, I have Command Access to BOL. If the results were posted on there, I would see them the same time the CO's would; a perk of being the Personnel Officer, LIMDU Coordinator and CCC at my command. Anyways, nothing new is on there. I would like to add, on the selection board page, it says "48-HOUR PRE-RELEASE IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT FOR ANY SELECTION BOARDS" across the top of the page. I thought I might find out early because of my access, but I doubt I will now. Oh well. I guess I just thought I would share this information so everyone doesn't sit there waiting for their CO to let them know early and then get upset when he doesn't before we find out via message traffic.

leadblimp

i actually directly copied and pasted the marine corp birthday thing from the NPC home page. so apparently from where your at in virginia to where im at in DC there is a time/space distortion that puts me 4 minutes ahead of you.

stand by for the lottery results and you can go to the gas station and pick us up a winning ticket.

zeroentropy

i actually directly copied and pasted the marine corp birthday thing from the NPC home page. so apparently from where your at in virginia to where im at in DC there is a time/space distortion that puts me 4 minutes ahead of you.

stand by for the lottery results and you can go to the gas station and pick us up a winning ticket.

Either that or electricity just runs slower on military sites. Which makes perfect sense for the broadband *speed* on the ship.

leadblimp

Either that or electricity just runs slower on military sites. Which makes perfect sense for the broadband *speed* on the ship.

Doesn't the broadband 'speed' from ships come from space? based on thermo dynamics and quantum physics (are you watching sta-21 selection board, im using big words) you should be at least equal if not way ahead of me.

What ship are you on?