• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

JNeal111

AT2 -> OC -> SNFO
I need someone to rip this computer from my hands so I can stop hitting refresh a million times, but either way once these results are out I am definitely going to have a much needed beer.

mikltk

FY10 STA-21 Applicant
I have an IT friend who is posting real-time updates to message traffic if that helps... http://tiny.cc/YLksS

Lol, almost fell for it, but then remembered a friend of mine telling me to check that out last night :icon_tong Anyway found the personal message thingy. Click User CP on upper link bar and then click edit details on the left. Then just scroll down to personal message box.

mikltk

FY10 STA-21 Applicant
here we go again...

:confused:

God-kills-kitten.jpg

my.php

I just felt this need to remind everyone of what we are posting for. End the Kitten World Domination :icon_rage
jk, good luck 320/09 here we come!

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
So, someone mentioned that last year the results were out on a Friday but didn't post to NPC until Monday. When were they posted to BOL?