• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

funny marine option video

whalepelt

I was quoting the dude from the video. What's with the personal attacks?

I want to fly jets, but you won't see me ripping jokes about helo guys or VPs. Thats because I haven't earned it. Even with no disrespect intended, it's not something I rate.

Biles

I want to fly jets, but you won't see me ripping jokes about helo guys or VPs. Thats because I haven't earned it. Even with no disrespect intended, it's not something I rate.

I wasn't ripping jokes on anyone. If anything I was mocking the guy in the video. Definitely no disrespect to anyone here; you guys are awesome. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Are you guys serious? I think maybe something was lost in translation here cause I don't think the kid meant any disrespect.

whalepelt

I'm not saying I think he intended any either. I was simply observing that until you gain some measure of 'street cred', it's best to tread lightly and play sponge. The internet is particularly given to moments where, as you note, the intended tone doesn't necessarily come across clearly.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Picking a fight with someone because you thought they were talking shit is EXACTLY what guido assholes do at bars. Oh the irony.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Are you guys serious? I think maybe something was lost in translation here cause I don't think the kid meant any disrespect.
I agree..

Seriously, the kid was just quoting from the video. Relax. Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't talk because I'm not super-salty yet. :sleep_125

gotta_fly

pilot
I wasn't ripping jokes on anyone. If anything I was mocking the guy in the video. Definitely no disrespect to anyone here; you guys are awesome. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sorry to you too, it's true what they say about missing tone in online correspondence. That sounded a lot like a comment someone (who shouldn't have been making comments) made to me before. He did mean offense by it which is why I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Rasczak

Marine
Sorry to you too, it's true what they say about missing tone in online correspondence. That sounded a lot like a comment someone (who shouldn't have been making comments) made to me before. He did mean offense by it which is why I jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Smileys exist for a reason... unless your one of those guys that refuses to use the.