• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Front Sight

MasterBates

A guy at the range I go to has been there. Said the training was OK, but not that great.

The owner, Piazza, has been invoved with some lawsuits regarding the outfit. Land scam sort of stuff, not directly gun related.

Google Piazza + Lawsuit.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Maybe A4's can offer a tactical training course at his home in Hawaii.
And... at the end of the day limes!

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Just hire Ken Hackathorn. He'll whip you into shape. If you don't know who Ken is, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY. :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
OK Metro...who is Ken Hackathorn?
Ohhhhhhhhhhh .... you young skulls full of cottage cheese. :)

Who is Ken Hackathorn ??? :eek:

Ken Hackathorn, former USA S/F ... is one of the premier "gun-gurus" extant. I have had the priviledge of learning many things under his tutelage and mentoring.

He is in and above the class of Massad Ayoob (who I beat in a course taught by him) and Chuck Taylor (a sometimes self-promoter).

kenhack.jpg

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Looks a little like John Plaster in that pic. Its like the Army has a mold for their shooters...;)

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Thank ya A4s! He's a big advocate of teaching TRUE practical shooting and gunhandling tactics...look up on Google about Ken Hackathorn's "Snake Drill." Then begin to respect the Snake Drill. :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
xmid said:
Looks a little like John Plaster in that pic. Its like the Army has a mold for their shooters...;)
Hack.gif
hackathorn.jpg
< Hackathorn .... Plaster >
plaster-5.jpg

You may have a point. The Army makes clones ...

One more pix .... Massad Ayoob (below) ... he likes to be called "Mas" ... can't hold his liquor ... we called him "massage-a-boob" because of his "hands-on" instructional techniques re: the female students. Good shot. But who wouldn't be when that's all you do ??? A first class jerk with "little man" problems .... my opinion. :)

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
Ayoob-bio.jpg

[/FONT]​