• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

From Civillian to Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
Thank you capatin obvious. :) I've gotten what I wanted from this forum. See ya.

Boy, Jordan here is a real sweetheart. Glad that all these guys could take the time to help you out. Your appreciation is noted. It's a damn shame that I won't see you in the fleet.

Cleonard19

Contributor
You can thank a g/f on my nerves last night for the long post. Hope it was helpful. hopefully it doesn't die with this thread.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jesus. "I want to enlist and be a pilot. I don't want to go to college or get a commission." "You need a commission and a degree to be a pilot." "But I don't want to, so how do I do it?"

This is what we get for all those recruiting commercials passive-aggresively implying that every E-3 gets to fly a Hornet.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am currently a civillian looking to become a Naval Pilot... Be it that I achieve a degree while enlisted

Yet you subsequently say:
I don't care about a commission. I don't care about college

You can understand why we're confused at your response and attitude.

Jordan said:
I'm enlisting ASAP
Good - I think that's about your speed for now.

Brett

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I get the feeling she had this conversation with her brother/parents/somebody. She wants to enlist so they'll get off her back about not going back to school; they tried to convince her to go to college and become an officer. She came on here looking for people to tell her enlisting is a great way to become an officer without any of that totally stupid, boring pointless college stuff. When she didn't get that, she made that W sign with her fingers the kids are always doing nowadays and stomped off.

Otherwise, I can't fathom a reason for all her posts to boil down to stuffing her fingers in her ears and going LALALALACAN'THEARYOULALALA!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Thank you capatin (sic) obvious. :) I've gotten what I wanted from this forum. See ya.

Thank you, too ... your thread is now closed.

Have a nice life ...

lockedo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.