• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free TBS experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Thanks Taxman. I'll check it. I really appreciate you taking the time out to do all of this. Good Luck with TBS.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Taxman,

What are you putting in the subject line of the email. I get alot of junk mail and I don't wanna delete it by accident.

Thanks,

-Spin

The_Goat

Could you sent it to me as well? I would really appreicate it.
johnazk5@yahoo.com
Originally posted by EA-6B1
Spin,
The subject was something along the lines of "Free TBS Experience One."

aviatorshade

Catfish
pilot
aviatorshade@yahoo.com

Those six months are priceless for a lieutenant of Marines, but still a pain in the ass. Good luck man.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Taxman,

If you email me your journal, I'll start a new forum here on Airwarriors specifically for your journal so everyone can see it. My email is

swilkins98@hotmail.com

--Steve

Taxman2A

War were declared.
That's good to go, and I'll definetely forward it in if everything works out. The reason there were 2 reasons no e-mail was sent this weekend

1) I was out of town friday through sunday and away from the computer
and
2) I just broke my foot and am not sure how that will affect my training.

It is currently up in the air whether or not I will be able to continue training without getting recycled, and this would obviously hurt my concept of the continuous journal. In any event, I'll send you what I have next weekend.

Thanks

Taxman2A

War were declared.
yep.. good old range PT.. err, administrative movements got me. There are others in the platoon getting dropped (for the same bone). I'm still up in the air (but will almost definetely be dropped), and about 10 Lt's have come up to me telling me that they too think they broke their feet but are too afraid of getting dropped to go to medical... Not a smart move in my opinion, but to each their own. Those getting dropped so far have been told that they will pick up exactly where they left off with alpha, which is not so bad in the end... more like a couple month break than a recycling.

As long as I get the same option I won't really mind getting dropped all that much. but if they make me go back to zero week it will definetely suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.