• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Stuff...to aspiring LTJG or senior ENS

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Male LTjg hard & soft shoulder boards. Yours if you want'em. Just PM where to send them.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does that mean you have advanced to the top tier in the JOPA ranks?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Put on LT last summer. I was digging through my stuffs over the past few days, cleaning up and such and I found the boards. I don't need'em anymore, so I figured I'd pass them on. They're going to be put to better use than sitting in my closet.

On that note, I may be selling a choker white jacket in the next month or two... depends on how much of my gut I can lose by the end of August.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Male LTjg hard & soft shoulder boards. Yours if you want'em. Just PM where to send them.
Hmmm. So is it better to be a junior LTJG or a senior ENS? Ahh, the pecking order of the clueless. Makes me ponder and think about the good o'l days.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Hmmm. So is it better to be a junior LTJG or a senior ENS? Ahh, the pecking order of the clueless. Makes me ponder and think about the good o'l days.

6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other... I'd say better to be the junior LTJG... pay's slightly better.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I plan on paving the way for the future.... the CLUELESS LT! BTW.... I have ENS shit if anyone wants it... shoulder boards and some bars I'm sure I could drudge up.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
To piggyback on Bubba: I'm ready to pass down all of my ensign junk. I have shoulderboards, flightsuit rank, khaki rank and maybe some other stuff. Shoot me a PM and its yours.