• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free F-18F..F-14B..A-4 Models looking for a good home...

Citation3

I'm doing a little cleaing out of the model case and have a few models that need a good home if anyone here has interest in taking them off my hands.

I'm in Norfolk and would like to keep them in the Hampton Roads area to avoid shipping them.

If you are local and have interest in any of these please PM me and we can work out the details.

DSC_1141-1.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
I would LOVE to have them, alas I'm down here in FL. If there aren't any takers, I'm sure the Aviation Club at the Old Dominion ROTC unit would be proud to have them. I can put you in touch...

AirPirate

pilot
Maybe you could ask the O'Club at Oceana if they have a place for them in a case somewhere. They look too good to rot in the shadows.

Citation3

Maybe you could ask the O'Club at Oceana if they have a place for them in a case somewhere. They look too good to rot in the shadows.

I think they may be relegated to the dark shadows. I've tried on a few occasions to get them out there for more to enjoy but the plans never materialize. They are all close to finding good homes.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Citation. I'd drive to VA Beach to take them off your hands and gladly dipaly them at my place of employment.

As it is now, people come by to see the Phantom above my desk.

Citation3

Thanks all for the inquires regarding the models. They are all on their way to new owners. I appreciate the help taking them off my hands.

Schnugg....Glad to hear the Phantom is still serving you well.