• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fraternity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signud

Final Select SNA
Sigma Nu - Mu Alpha Chapter
President, Recorder, SING Chair, Parent-Alumni Chair, SEC Chairman and Member, IFC Rep.

Fraternities give great leadership experience, I don't see how it could be anything but good!

jdnew

I am in Sigma Phi Epsilon -Arkansas Alpha. The largest fraternity out there. austinfalnes what chapter are you from? DAMN proud to be a SigEp!

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I don't agree with that. All of the people that I have known who were in Fraternities were very social people. It's true that you can sometimes stereotype people by what fraternity they are in, but that is the same as saying that you can judge what kind of person you are by looking at your friends.

Ben

signud

Final Select SNA
NeoCortex, I agree completely with what you said.

jfk: You really shouldn't knock something until you try it. Joining a fraternity was one of the best decisions I made in college. It taught me how to be a leader, how to be social, how to balance time, and many other things. I found my identity through my experience with a fraternity. The experiences I had to go through taught me a lot about who I am because there were so many opportunities to participate in so many different things that you can't help but learn about yourself.

Brooke

Delta Sigma Pi (Kappa chapter) and Phi Theta Kappa. One's a professional fraternity and the other is an academic...so you guys might not think they count. Although not the "typical" fraternity/sorority experience, they're good resume builders. I didn't have much of a desire to do the whole sorority thing during college, but I don't agree with JFK about those who do not having an identity of their own. I think that's a pretty ignorant statement.

av8tor

Absolutely, Frat guys will do anything for one another. Sine I'm one-Can I borrow 50 bucks? So much for Brotherhood.

GatorNFO

SNFO in Primary
JFK, Apparently you are the one without an identity. At least everyone here can be creative with their user names and not borrow a famous one...prick

Chufo

Kappa Delta......sisters for life.
United States Navy.......student Navigator here in San Antonio......for what seems like life

HueyHornet75

pilot
Sigma Nu - Kappa Pi Chapter (Cal Poly-SLO)

There really are a lot of officers who were in fraternities. I wouldn't say most, but a lot.
remember after pledging was done and you thought, "man, i'm never doing anything like that crap again" ?

then you go to ocs (that's the hell week) and flight school (like the rest of pledging). oh, to get them wings...

the similarities between pledging a fraternity and being an officer are rediculously eerie...

Status
Not open for further replies.