• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum upgrade, reinstallation of some mods

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

I finished updating the website and reinstalling some of the mods and features everyone likes/uses, etc.

Anyways, I will reinstall the Tapatalk iphone app a little later today.

John

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Thanks for the new skins to choose from, I've found one that is a bit easier on my eyes for viewing.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Now that the software has been out, people are making a variety of new skins/styles, thought I would add a couple so ppl could find one that they liked best, etc.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I looked and didn't find. Is flashchat back? :icon_smil

Angels

Contributor
Thanks for all of the hard work, Websan.
I second that!:D Question though..I maybe completely incompetent but when I go to add a new pic to my album it keeps coming up HUGE. Whereas it didn't do that previously. Is that the only option now? Is there a way to fix that? Thank you :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hmmm, that is a new one, I haven't run any mods on the Album, so that might be a bug in the forum software. Not much I can do about that.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
*sigh* ... finally .... finally ... in my twilight years ... I get to have something 'nice' ...

MAHALO, Web-san-Juan-san.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Websan, for all of your awesomeness, I personally invite you to my class's winging party on the 23. Drink heavily on me.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Websan, for all of your awesomeness, I personally invite you to my class's winging party on the 23. Drink heavily on me.
CommodoreMid, I truly appreciate the invite, and wish I would be there in person to congratulate you and your fellow classmates. I unfortunately will be on the road teaching VP-46 and VP-9 for their CNS/ATM FULL FITS in both Whidbey and Hawaii during that time frame. With Reunion in my rear view mirror after that, I intend to hopefully be on the flight schedule much more frequently, you could be "fortunate" or "lucky" enough to have me on one of your TAC events.

All the best, and congrats again,

John

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is it possible to re-add the 'Todays Posts' along with the ability to see 'read' threads?