• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FORM 1, SOME QUESTIONS THAT WERE POSTED HERE??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

cessnajet1h

hI YA ALL, I was wondering about some of the questions that were posted here, about 2 people exerting 10 newton, how many newtons they exert combine?, can some one show how it is, also someone posted here this question about a block is at y,z and where will the block will be at y+2?. also how hard were the reading comprehension?? I tend to get nervous under time, and tend to not really understand the whole idea of the passage...any help or suggestions..................TAKING THE TEST IN 2 DAYS..HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

ehenric

Stop getting worked up. Keep in mind you can take the test again after 30 days. This will hopefully releave a little stress, take a stop watch THAT YOU KNOW VERY WELL. The last thing you need to do is figure out how the stupid thing works while stressing over the test, it'll just distract you. Don't use a regular watch you'll be using your time figuring out how much time you have, then stress out wondering if you made a mistake on that. (acually happened to me, I should've used a stop watch.)
The reading questions are similar to ARCO, not that tuff. Psych hint, take a deep breath before you start them or any time you think you are loosing it, it'll help you focus. Just relax you've done enough and once you start the test you'll be very happy to know that many of the questions on it you've already studied.

GOOD LUCK

cessnajet1h

Hi ehenric
Thanks alot, I will try to relax like you said, I actually just bought a stop watch that i am going to use, I have practice using it and I have done better when i do not have to look up to see the wall clock. THanks, I am taking it tomorrow....I will keep you posted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.