• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For those of you that liked Pixar's "Cars"

Pags

N/A
pilot
My little one will be quite excited about this one. She already points at all the a/c in Pax's pattern and makes jet noises as they fly by.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
Way to show those "officer like" qualities you hope will get you accepted.....

Ever hear the saying discretion is the better part of valor?

Negative rep for that? Wow. Show me someone born after 1980 who hasn't "illegally" downloaded music or a movie and I will show you a liar. Officers also don't ever drive faster than the speed limit.

free
freecover.png

AirPirate

pilot
I'm amazed it took this long for them to make Cars 2 since the first one was so high quality and adored by the kiddies. Can't wait for Planes!

UnusSupra

Way to show those "officer like" qualities you hope will get you accepted.....

Ever hear the saying discretion is the better part of valor?

As a prior service I met my fair share of O's, not that any of them were priests but even the chaplain stepped out of bounds. Often the greater and more efficient ones were the ones willing to step outside the boundaries of “by the books”. Please forgive my unwillingness to give my hard earned pennies to Disney’s evil empire. As immoral as I may be for doing so it is my earnest opinion that I would be more immoral if I contributed to their cause.
http://ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=235 (You will find accounts like this all over the internet, there are documentaries, pictures, and anything else you can think of)

GreenLantern330

As a prior service I met my fair share of O's, not that any of them were priests but even the chaplain stepped out of bounds. Often the greater and more efficient ones were the ones willing to step outside the boundaries of “by the books”. Please forgive my unwillingness to give my hard earned pennies to Disney’s evil empire. As immoral as I may be for doing so it is my earnest opinion that I would be more immoral if I contributed to their cause.
http://ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=235 (You will find accounts like this all over the internet, there are documentaries, pictures, and anything else you can think of)

It's pretty hard to escape anything Disney these days, though. I shit you not, even if you watch the Military Channel or ESPN, you're still supporting Disney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Disney

gotta_fly

pilot

That's a pretty weak argument. If Disney is so bad then maybe you should just avoid watching their material instead of stealing it. I don't think HAL was suggesting officers are saints; more like if you're going to steal media (which is stupid in this day and age of lawsuits) don't brag about it in a public forum.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^ Exactly.

pourts - consider the first negative rep I gave him as a below in head work. The second is for his trying to justify an illegal act. Everybody does it, but they don't announce it to the world yet alone try and convince the world it was righteous.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Bullshit justification of an illegal act. As I said before, discretion is the better part of valor. Trying to publicly justify an illegal act is pure sanctimonious bull shit.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
And now he's banned for a week.

(Sending angry PMs but refusing to receive PMs in return is a dickhead move.)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot

Please feel free to post again (after HAL lets you of course), when you have learned:

1.) If you want to be an officer you need to have some sort of common sense, tact, and respect for the laws of the United States of America

2.) You learn not to be a self righteous blow hard. Prior service or no, you sound like a tragically epic douche bag when you try to make the argument that your more righteous because you dont give money to, and then go as far as to seal from, an 'evil corporation', be it Disney or any other company. Make sure to mention how moral you are in your officer interviews, you'll go far.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A Little Birdie Said...

As a prior service I met my fair share of O's...

When you leave the penalty box, you'll be welcomed back; however, as a prior myself, I can say that throwing the "I'm a prior" card on this site does not necessarily legitimize any opinion you may have. It may impress a newbie/wannabie, but the great majority of members here are experienced Officers/Winged Aviators...and don't take kindly to being preached to in this manner. Common sense usually trumps intelligence, and it's use will keep you out of the "Doghouse"!:doggy_125

You ain't a man 'til you've scored a few neg rep demerits, I've gotten my share! Looking forward to your parole.:icon_kiss

*Common sense IS an uncommon virtue!
BzB