• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For the rotor heads.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's an impressive image of him doing the stuff he does, but when you think about it and understand the head is designed to do that, well...I don't know. We hosted him last year and he seemed a little impressed with himself. Great showman, to be sure, but he's got no military experience and as a result, I don't think he gets all the other stuff that we do in our (Naval Aviation) helos that are much more hairy.

exhelodrvr

pilot
It's an impressive image of him doing the stuff he does, but when you think about it and understand the head is designed to do that, well...I don't know. We hosted him last year and he seemed a little impressed with himself. Great showman, to be sure, but he's got no military experience and as a result, I don't think he gets all the other stuff that we do in our (Naval Aviation) helos that are much more hairy.

Or much more smelly. Like transporting sea lions from North Island to San Clemente.