• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Surgeons at the controls?? Dual designated Flight Docs?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, no shit. True fact. He was an E in the Teams, then got picked up for OCS and decided to go another route. Good dude.

Fester, I hadn't heard of your friend, but I flew for the last few years in the COD w/a gentleman who was an enlisted SEAL to Pilot Officer. True american who still yearns for the teams.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's also a prior SEAL/VQ Pilot teaching up at Vance...good dude...

If it is the same guy I am thinking of he was a year ahead of me at the Citadel. Can't be too many of them......;) I never would have pegged him for the SEAL type, didn't showed an interest at school. Good guy, drank a few with him at the Florabama, he can definitely hold his own.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fester, I hadn't heard of your friend, but I flew for the last few years in the COD w/a gentleman who was an enlisted SEAL to Pilot Officer. True american who still yearns for the teams.

I'm drawing a blank on his name, but he was one of the Hornet guys in CAG-17 on the JFK cruise.

He never said peep about his SEAL time. Probably nobody would have known, except he wore his wings and Budweiser when he was in wash khakis for Boat-O.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm drawing a blank on his name, but he was one of the Hornet guys in CAG-17 on the JFK cruise.

He never said peep about his SEAL time. Probably nobody would have known, except he wore his wings and Budweiser when he was in wash khakis for Boat-O.

Ok, I remember that now. I tried to flush everything JFK...