• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School backed up

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
They could have a sign outside Building 633:

“It has now been 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ days since an A-Pooler committed career seppuku in amazingly stupid fashion.”
don't know why that counter has three digits, like it has ever gotten that high lmao

FinkUFreaky

pilot
One thing nobody mentioned is while Florida weather is always unpredictable, this is the worst year I’ve seen since I showed up to VT-10 in 2016. A LOT of massive sigmet all day type of days. Production has picked up a lot since the weather started turning in august. Earlier in the year, students were being paced every 6 days per sim to just keep them out of the warmup window, which I’ve never seen happen here although I’ve heard of it happen elsewhere in the past.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
don't know why that counter has three digits, like it has ever gotten that high lmao
No, careers end regularly and quietly as idiots slip through the cracks. I'm talking about the utter buffoonery such as this. Or the guy back in the day who fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the gas station on Barrancas. Or the other guy back in the day who got hammered at Seville, woke up naked on the BEQ quad, swore he was roofied, and tried to contact NCIS.

These things happen, but you can't tell me it's greater than a 4-month cycle these days. I was betting once or twice a year, max.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
......or the kid who crashed into a family home in pcola......or the kill list in the VT-86 locker.......or princess Melanie for that matter

or if we want to go down a much darker road, the guy I knew, a few months behind me in Meridian and the FRS, who committed a triple murder/suicide

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Can’t forget the Ensigns who drove to somewhere on Florida’s dong and started hunting federally protected birds.

Odominable

PILOT HMSD TRACK FAIL
pilot
My personal favorite was the dude who went to of all things a wine festival at Disney, got blacked out drunk, proceeded to attack a park employee with a length of PVC pipe, and was then ultimately subdued by NAS Pensacola enlisted students also visiting the park, including one who was purportedly wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Hasn't heard that one before, story?

I forget now, but I imagine the article was posted here at some point. Gist was SNFO was found to have been keeping a little black book with a kill list in his gear locker.

sickboy

pilot
My personal favorite was the dude who went to of all things a wine festival at Disney, got blacked out drunk, proceeded to attack a park employee with a length of PVC pipe, and was then ultimately subdued by NAS Pensacola enlisted students also visiting the park, including one who was purportedly wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

That guy is my favorite too. What a legend

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Somehow I had not heard about that one. Holy shit.

Yeah it went down just a couple days before I checked in, as we were PCS'ing across the country to Oceana. Went down in the house where a RAG buddy of mine lived (though he was home on holiday leave at the time thankfully).