• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

airpirate25

Grape Ape...Grape Ape
Geez, they're getting tough these days!...semen? Something tells me that's not a typical experience. My first flight physical sucked though, lots of fluids, my buddy passed out right next to me getting the blood drawn. The only redeemable part of the entire mess was walking into the exam room to find I had filed into the line being handled by a very attractive, very single female flight surgeon (true story). I did my best to keep the sh&$-eating grin off my face.

Broadsword2004

I was reading in the book "The Right Stuff" about the "evil doctors" that the pilots hated and how this one doctor had a habit of, during prostate emaminations, shoving his finger right into the guy's prostate's and the pilots were in agony, some coming out with blood in their urine and such because of it.

I like the description for the one pilot, it says he is suspicious of the doc because of what he has been hearing, so then he goes in, bends over, and thinks, "WHAT THE HELL!?!" when the doc "examines" him.

I also read in the book that they had to provide so many stool samples that the one pilot tied a bow around his as a gift to the laboratory, and the scientists fell for it, and weren't to happy about how "crappy" their gift was :D

Status
Not open for further replies.