• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonan

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the results of the flight physical? Will they tell you immediately after the exam or does it take some time?

Phiman

You should find out for the most part by the end of the physical. You'll sit down with a flight surgeon and he/she will give you a physical and look over your medical records and let you know. You have to wait a couple weeks though for the labs (blood, urine, etc.)

perchul

Just like Phiman said, the only thing I need to wait on was blood and urine

Tolerance only benefits the weak

reapergm

I took my physical on the 15th May in Rhode Island. I still haven't gotten my blood results back.. so I haven't officially passed. Gotta call my OSO tommorrow. It's been almost a month.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Depends on your OSO, I had to wait 6 months for my results just to find out nothing is wrong with me. lol oh well...

Beetle

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Same story here...I had one on May 8th....still waiting for blood results and chest X-Ray. The results of the rest of it I knew when I talked to the flight surgeon that day...
-A

Ummm...yeah

perchul

For me the results of the Chest X-ray were qualed immediatly

Tolerance only benefits the weak

Status
Not open for further replies.