• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Attendant Dress Size Controversy

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
I got hit on by one returning from CORTRAMID a few years back. But she was 35 or so and a plus size.

Aw, who am I kidding. I'd still hit it.

Important Question:
Do you get more points for pulling the FA while she's working than you lose for hitting a plus sizer sober?

HornyU2

pilot
None
Unfortunately, my time flying for Delta has been like the first time I went to my college girlfriends sorority house, expecting to see pillow fights in panties and girls brushing each-other's hair in bath towels - or maybe just plain sucking face. Let's just say I wish she never would have taken me. It was a dream killer, like learning Santa Claus and the Easter bunny were not real. And so it has been with the flight attendants: total wet blanket. Remember what started this thread. It wasn't just one or two of them that complained about needing a size bigger than 18 in the red dress - and it's no joke when we refer to Atlanta's international concourse as the attack of the killer tomatoes (imagine a hundred or so of those red dresses stomping around.)

Sadly, bragging about banging a flight attendant is soon to be like bragging about owning a sweet-ass waterbed. People just don't look at them the same anymore.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Unfortunately, my time flying for Delta has been like the first time I went to my college girlfriends sorority house, expecting to see pillow fights in panties and girls brushing each-other's hair in bath towels - or maybe just plain sucking face. Let's just say I wish she never would have taken me. It was a dream killer, like learning Santa Claus and the Easter bunny were not real.
Sounds to me like your girlfriend's sorority was just a little below par :)

HornyU2

pilot
None
I am always impressed with the oriental's I see.

Good point. I'm definitely talking only about FA's from the USA. International is apples to oranges. You nail a KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay, or (and especially) Quantas Flight Attendant, and you have now earned some legitimate cool points.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That's not the preferred nomenclature, dude.

Brett

This post has no value added, but is obligatory.

walter.jpg

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Unfortunately, my time flying for Delta has been like the first time I went to my college girlfriends sorority house, expecting to see pillow fights in panties and girls brushing each-other's hair in bath towels - or maybe just plain sucking face. Let's just say I wish she never would have taken me. It was a dream killer...

I think your girlfriend was in the wrong sorority.

I visited a "friend" who was member of an unnamed sorority at Auburn and while they didn't have sorority houses, they all stayed in a specific dorm. I distinctly recall girls walking around in towels and such while leaving the showers and also a few singing to a Disney singalong DVD in t-shirts and thongs.

It was beautiful.

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
On April 17, 2006, Hooters Air ceased operations.

My friend's mom used to be a flight attendant for Hooters Air, and she was fifty something and NOT attractive at all. Apparently each flight only had one or two actual "Hooters girls" in the Hooters "uniform."