• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finding out where you'll be stationed

SuperStallionIP

Large Steel
pilot
What phrogdriver said. The T&R is the same. We just take the future D bubbas and make them E co-pilots, then send them out to K-Bay where MAG-24 DOSS runs the standardization syllabus that gives them about 7 or so flights in the D before they actually walk down the street to one of the three squadrons there.

GT Propjock

After advanced when we go to rag for 6 months does anyone know where they are located for each particular flight frame?

Just note, RAG does not always = 6 months. C-130 RAG for me was nearly 9 months. Just depends on the back up.

Other RAGs:

C-130s : Little Rock AFB/Cherry Point, NC (One or the other, but not both)
Harriers: VMAT-203, Cherry Point, NC (Buddies of mine there say that the wait to start alone is 6 months)
Hornets: NAS Lemore, CA
Prowlers: NAS Whidbey Island, WA
Ospreys: New River, NC

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Hell, the 46 FRS was 9 weeks for me, albeit with a lot of double pumps.

Boom2

pilot
If you go skids or phrogs east do you pcs to pendleton for the frs or do you pcs to new river then tad to pendleton?

SuperStallionIP

Large Steel
pilot
If you go skids or phrogs east do you pcs to pendleton for the frs or do you pcs to new river then tad to pendleton?

PCS to Pendleton until training complete, then PCS to New River. The only time you would be TAD would be is if you are refreshing. Since you are newly winged, the Marine Corps will not have you check into a squadron and then send you to the FRS on TAD. Just think if you washed out of the FRS.