• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select!!

WOLFSON

Skim - Not to take away from your accomplishment but I also just received notice of my Final Select for NFO. I'll be seeing you in RI mid-January.

My hands are literally shaking with excitement/nervousness as I type this.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not often you associate "Rhode Island in January" with "excitement". ;)

Congrats, guys. Now get ready to be chained to the oars for the next three years of your life. And then you start all over as the FNG.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BTW, Mattatron, I ordered one of those "Crusader" patches after seeing your avatar. Definitely going inside the jacket, but too damn funny.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Skim - Not to take away from your accomplishment but I also just received notice of my Final Select for NFO. I'll be seeing you in RI mid-January.

My hands are literally shaking with excitement/nervousness as I type this.

Congrats, Wolfson.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
No problem about 'stealing my thunder' so to speak. Congrats to all. My selection letter finally showed up so this friday its off to swear in. Anybody know their dates yet?

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
Got my OCS extension to February 16th. Anyone else? Sorry Skim for not being there in January with ya.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
thats cool, you know yourself better. I swear in today.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Just got a call from my recruiter. My ankle waiver was approved, Final Select SNA. OCS date Feb 2nd.