• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

James_1987

I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the FINSEL list for the May board, what with my last name being close to the end of the alphabet.

Well My last name is close to the beginning and I'm still waiting from the May board as well. I see more people from May getting theirs so I'm hoping mine is on its way.

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
Well My last name is close to the beginning and I'm still waiting from the May board as well. I see more people from May getting theirs so I'm hoping mine is on its way.

Hmm, well that was the excuse they gave when I asked about the hold up in issuing me an unofficial date in consideration of my age.

James_1987

Hmm, well that was the excuse they gave when I asked about the hold up in issuing me an unofficial date in consideration of my age.

Yea I'm 27 I had to get an age waiver so I don't know about the age thing either haha. I'm just hoping it's been issued and is at my NRC. Maybe it's held up there. But I'm an optimist so who knows.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
So after waiting an arduous 7 months, 16 days, 540 minutes and a shit ton of seconds; the infamous yet mysterious Final Select Letter and Orders have shown their faces... They are such beautiful and delightful documents that instantly bring joy and satisfaction!!! Shout out to all my 21SEP14 class 0415 OCS Candidates... I shall see you in Newport Rhode Island around the 19SEP14 (enjoying myself before reporting to HELL)

exNavyOffRec

So after waiting an arduous 7 months, 16 days, 540 minutes and a shit ton of seconds; the infamous yet mysterious Final Select Letter and Orders have shown their faces... They are such beautiful and delightful documents that instantly bring joy and satisfaction!!! Shout out to all my 21SEP14 class 0415 OCS Candidates... I shall see you in Newport Rhode Island around the 19SEP14 (enjoying myself before reporting to HELL)

Congrats, and you have one of the most bad ass profile pics I think I have seen on AW.

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
The May selects need to hurry up and get their Finsels so the June Selects can have a turn. haha

Am I the last SNA from the Feb board? All the age critical guy need to hurry up and get there's too!

CAJ0520

Am I the last SNA from the Feb board? All the age critical guy need to hurry up and get there's too!
That is really depressing for me that a Feb board Select is still without a FINSEL... How are the May board selects getting them before you? Its not like just a couple have, I've seen quite a few of them getting them recently.